The telescopic lifting beams are extensible and adjustable. That is, its volume changes depending on the useful span needed.
The telescopic beam are composed of two parts: a central tube and two lateral tubes that move inside the central tube to modify the length. The movement of the side tubes can be done manually or through motorized spindles. Before each lift, you must set the useful length and check that the center of gravity is aligned with the top eye.
The upper and lower suspension elements can be placed both in the central tube and in the side tubes of smaller section. Even so, the most usual configuration of this model is with a top eye on the central tube and two bottom eyes fixed on the ends of the lateral tubes, with several fixing points on the length of the tubes.
- Length extendable beam. Quick adjustment. Minimum height loss.
- Top suspension element: 1 minimum.
- Simple or two eyes / Pin / Master link / Masterlink with two legs.
- Bottom Accessories: 2 minimum.
- Eye in the end / Double hook in the end / Weldable hook in the end / Weldable hook in beam / Suspension hook / Multi-eye sheet.
* Other dimensions can be manufactured on order.