C HOOKS OX WORLDWIDE
C Hooks are suitable for use with cranes and lifting coils.
C HOOK DESCRIPTION:
C hooks are elements designed to lift coils in a balanced and controlled way.
Depending on the premises of the customer, the shape of the C hooks can be: beam or tube, metal sheet or electrowelded box.
HOOK TECHNICAL FEATURES:
– C Hooks are designed to lift and transport one coil at a time.
– Counterweight self-balanced structure.
– Easy hand manipulation through side handle.
– Hook curvy zones and coatings to avoid damage, under customer’s request.
– Minimum height loss
MATERIAL C HOOK
The material used in the Ox Worldwide C Hook crane for coil may be different in every case. They can be manufactured with S275 steel structured profile. Or with S355 steel with hot rolling tubes. They can be extracted through laser cutting or oxycutting from a S355 or S690 steel piece, depending on the size. They could also be manufactured from treated special steel for high capacity.
FINISH C HOOK
Surface preparation by sandblasting according to UNE EN – ISO 12944-4 standard, UNE EN ISO 8501 (SA 2 1/2) cleaning degree.
First preparatory coat of epoxi zinc phosphate 60 micros of thickness and 2 layers of 60 micras of polyurethane enamel finish, yellow, RAL 1028. Other colours must be specified, with no additional cost.
Special protection: previous preparation 1 layer of inorganic silicate 80 micras additional to the last one (under request). Thickness validation under standards ISO 2409, ISO 2808.
C HOOK IN ACCORDANCE WITH
We comply with the provisions in the directives of the European Parlament and from the Council 2006/42/CE, on 17th May 2006, regarding the approach of several legislations of the member states on machinery and 2014/30/UE , on 15th December 2004 corresponding to crane C Hooks, regarding the approach of several legislations of the member states about electromagnetic compatibility, and it has been manufactured in accordance with the following norms:
– UNE-EN ISO 12100: 2012. Safety of machinery – General principles for design – Risk assessment and risk reduction
– UNE-EN 13155: 2004+A2:2009. For crane c hook and overhead crane c hook. Security, static equipment for lifting loads.
– UNE-EN ISO 3834-2: 2006. Quality requirements for fusion welding of metallic materials – Part 2: Comprehensive quality requirement FEM5 building section. Lifting speed 20m/min.