Manual Trolley are able to move up to 24 tons
The Ox manual trolleys of the new Econ-Line have a load capacity of 3000 kg, 6000 kg and 12000 kg each unit, for easy and safe transport of heavy loads and machines. “Solo 3” has a transport capacity of 3 tons and is outfitted with a galvanized pulling bar with handle. “Solo 6” and “Solo 12” have load capacities of 6 and 12 tons respectively and come with a galvanized towing bar with pulling eye to allow for towing with a tugger or forklift. All steerable trolleys are made from robust welding technology construction.
The adjustable-width transport trolleys consist of two individual load cassettes with a galvanized connecting bar. The two load cassettes of “Duo 3” have 3 tons capacity, two cassettes of “Duo 6” or Duo 12” have 6 tons and 12 tons capability respectively. We recommend a maximum transport weight that is less than the individual capacity of each unit.
This will prevent overloading of the trolleys on uneven ground or with unequal load distribution. The rollers are made from polyurethan and polyamide material, fitted with 2 radial bearings. Alternatively, trolleys can be outfitted with Vulkollan rollers, available upon request.
All load surfaces are outfitted with antiskid rubber load pads.
The low height of only 110 mm is compatible to common transport systems.
The manual trolley of the new Econ-Line are produced in the European Union.
– Rotating trolley (rotates 360º).
– Mobile platform with free wheels.
– Loads from 3,2 to 6 tons.
– It can be combined with manual trolleys.
– Polyamide wheels.
– It is recommended the transported load to be two thirds of the capacity of the set of rotating trolleys chosen by the customer.
– The transported load must cover at least 70% of the support rubber surface (dimension D) and the weight must be centered.
– The rotating trolleys have a Ø20mm central hole that allows the customer to fix the load to the device. As well as a lateral hole of Ø22mm to place a shackle of 3.25t to manipulate the trolley with no load on it.
– Steel wheels.
– Galvanized finish.
– Other dimensions can be manufactured under request.
It is mandatory to use, at least, three points of support and the center of gravity has to be known and centered. You can combine the manual trolleys and the rotating trolleys.