The load turning device or load turning beam is the easiest and safest way to turn or rotate any type of load.
Turning part or rotating heavy loads are often unwieldy, dangerous operations that involve significant risks.
In the case of incorrect turning manoeuvres, the risk of accidents is high:
If the load falls, the workpiece can be damaged and in the worst case it can also lead to personal injury.
The load turning device ROTOX of Ox Worldwide solve this problem: bulky workpieces can be turned and rotated safely. The workpiece can be stopped at any position for inspection or work. The operator controls the turning operation from a safe distance using the overhead turner’s radio remote control of load turning device beam.
The Turnover spreader beam is particularly suitable for heavy and bulky goods, such as machine components, marine diesel engines, welding structures, mold boxes for the foundry industry, prefabricated parts made of concrete, glass blocks, or steel, ingots, as well as for casting containers, boxes and containers, etc…
NON-ADJUSTABLE LOAD TURNING DEVICE MODELS
ADJUSTABLE LOAD TURNING DEVICE MODELS
ADVANTAGES OF LOAD TURNING DEVICE ROTATOR
- Safe and convenient rotating and turning of bulky goods
- The item to be rotated can be stopped in any position
- No damage to items to be rotated
- Avoidance of accidents during rotation
- Mobile use
- Capacities: 1,000 to 200,000 kg
- Standard devices with fixed belt distance or manual / electric adjustment
- Single devices for tandem operation
- Individual solutions tailored to your application
LOAD TURNING BEAM / TURNOVER SPREADER BEAM ACCESSORIES
Commonly used product with beam rotator, load turning beam, load turning device beam, Turnover spreader beam, load turning device rotor, Rotator Lifting beams.
The cost-effective polyester belts have been designed for normal use of load turning devices and are manufactured according to EN1492-2-1. These belts are dimensionally stable, impregnated (yellow), and provided with 2 end loops and 2 intermediate loops. Endless belts are also available.
The belts are elastic, flexible, light, and perfectly suitable for sensitive surfaces. Edge and belt protectors are required for sharp-edged parts.
These lifting belts are made of polyester (PES) according to EN1492-2-1 and provided with 2 intermediate loops. Moreover, they are provided with a polyurethane coating protecting the fabric belts from damage and increasing the service life considerably. Advantages of polyurethane coating:
- Slip resistance
- Wear resistance
- Limited cut resistance
Despite the polyurethane coating, we recommend edge and belt protectors for sharp-edged products especially with beam rotator.
These lifting belts are made of braided steel wire and provided with a polyurethane coating on all sides. These belts are designed for heavy-duty use and provided with a belt lock or available as continuous belts. The belts are used for large capacities exceeding 25 tons (our load turning device / load rotators / load turning beam/ load turning device beam / Turnover spreader beam / load turning device rotor / Rotator Lifting beams can load up to 200t); they feature long service life, transparency, slip resistance, wear resistance, insensitivity to light and heat and high cut resistance. However, magnetic edge and belt protectors are recommended for extremely sharp-edged parts.
Ideal for a load turning device, load turning beam, load turning device beam, Turnover spreader beam, load turning device rotor, Rotator Lifting beams, load rotators.
BEAM ROTATOR – LOAD TURNING BEAM CERTIFICATES
We comply with the provisions in the directives of the European Parlament and from the Council 2006/42/CE, on 17th May 2006, regarding the approach of several legislations of the member states on machinery and 2014/30/UE, on 26th February 2014, regarding the approach of several legislations of the member states about electromagnetic compatibility, and it has been manufactured in accordance with the following norms:
– UNE-EN ISO 12100: 2012. Safety of machinery – General principles for design – Risk assessment and risk reduction
– UNE-EN 13155:2004+A2:2009. Cranes. Security, static equipment for lifting loads.
– UNE-EN ISO 3834-2:2006. Quality requirements for fusion welding of metallic materials – Part 2: Comprehensive quality requirement
FEM5 building section. Lifting speed 20m/min.
TECHNICAL FEATURES OF LOAD TURNING DEVICE BEAM – TURNOVER SPREADER BEAMS
– Beam rotator for all kind of loads.
– Anti-slip steel pulleys.
– Minimum height loss.
– 400V 50Hz power supply.
– Brake incorporated geared motor.
– Right / Left turning controlled by corded push button panel. steel structure.
– Drop-down doors for easy access to geared motor and electrical board.
– You must perform with the center of gravity centered on the assembly.
– Maximum tilting: 6º from the horizontal line.