Load rotators are a class of turners that minimize risks when performing turnings with displaced centers of gravity that may represent risk at some point. Ideal for heavy materials such as glass, or steel, ingots, concrete blocks, etc. as well as for emptying boxes, containers or receptacles.
* Power 400V to 50hz
* Turn in both directions.
* Protection IP 55
Poducts is sandblasted Sa 2,5 in accordance with ISO 8503-2:2012 norms. Afterwards, a 50 micras thick of polyurethane epoxi primer (RAL 1028).
We comply with the provisions in the directives of the European Parlament and from the Council 2006/42/CE, on 17th May 2006, regarding the approach of several legislations of the member states on machinery and 2014/30/UE, on 26th February 2014, regarding the approach of several legislations of the member states about electromagnetic compatibility, and it has been manufactured in accordance with the following norms:
– UNE-EN ISO 12100: 2012. Safety of machinery – General principles for design – Risk assessment and risk reduction
– UNE-EN 13155:2004+A2:2009. Cranes. Security, static equipment for lifting loads.
– UNE-EN ISO 3834-2:2006. Quality requirements for fusion welding of metallic materials – Part 2: Comprehensive quality requirement
FEM5 building section. Lifting speed 20m/min.
– Load rotator for all kind of loads.
– Anti-slip steel pulleys.
– Minimum height loss.
– 400V 50Hz power supply.
– Rotation speed: 2,5m/min.
– Brake incorporated geared motor.
– Right / Left turning controlled by corded push button panel. steel structure.
– Drop-down doors for easy access to geared motor and electrical board.
– You must perform with the center of gravity centered on the assembly.
– Maximum tilting: 6º from the horizontal line.
Fill the following form and will have access to the download area.
If you have any problems, contact firstname.lastname@example.org