Standard beam Ox Worldwide are composed of a tube or beam where the suspension elements are welded.
Although the elements are fixed, you can choose upper or lower suspensions that do allow regulation, such as the multi-drill plate, to be able to change the position shackle.
- Standard beams are compound by a Single beam, structure without supporting welding.
- Minimum height loss.
- Top suspension element: 1 minimum.
- Simple or two eyes / Pin / Master link / Masterlink with two legs.
- Bottom Accessories: 2 minimum.
- Eye in the end / Double hook in the end / Weldable hook in the end / Weldable hook in beam / Suspension hook / Multi-eye sheet.
* Other standard beam with different dimensions can be manufactured on order.
The most common configuration of this lifting beam is a simple top eye fixed at the center and two bottom eyes fixed at the ends. With this option, little height is lost and all the suspension elements will be without the welding supporting any loads.