Fixed H beam are H-shaped structures. They consist of a beam or central tube where one or more top suspension elements and two beams are welded at the ends, where four or more lower suspension elements are placed. Usually the “H” beams are welded to the central structure. If necessary, the lifting beam can also be designed so it can be demountable to save space in transport and storage.
- Multiple beams, structure without supporting welding.
- Minimum height loss.
- Top suspension element: 1 minimum.
- Simple or two eyes / Pin / Master link / Masterlink with two legs.
- Bottom Accessories: 4 minimum.
- Eye in the end / Double hook in the end / Weldable hook in the end / Weldable hook in beam / Suspension hook / Multi-eye sheet.
* Other dimensions can be manufactured on order.
The most common suspension elements for this model are four fixed bottom eyes on the ends of the beams and a single top eye fixed at the center. With this option, little height is lost and all the suspension elements will be without the welding supporting any loads.