Lifing Beam and Eco Beam the perfect solution for moving loads
― Lifting beam
Lifting Beams are elements designed for the manipulation of loads. They are manufactured with beam, structural tube or electrowelded box beam where fixation elements to the superior crane (the hook lifting) part and bottom accessories to the load are designed.
These are lifting technical solutions designed under the requisites of each customer, strictly according to the design, manufacture, quality and security norms.
Lifting Beams are elements for the handling of loads. They are placed between the crane and the tool to be manipulated to improve the stability and safety of the movement of the load.
There are as many lifting beam models as our customers have requirements. They are custom designed to solve the lifting of loads of each client, strictly complying with design and manufacturing regulations. They can be fixed, adjustable, in the form of “H”, rectangular, rotating, telescopic … Or a mixture of all. At OX Worldwide we have designed and manufactured lifting beams to handle loads from 100 kg to 180 tonnes.
They are usually manufactured with a beam, structural tube or electrowelded box to which the necessary upper and lower suspension elements are added. The upper elements are those that are attached to the crane (or cranes) and the lower elements are those that are attached to the load.
LIFITNG BEAMS MAIN FEATURES:
- Designed to withstand dynamic effects at lifting speeds of up to 20m / min.
- Calculation and analysis by finite elements.
- Work with the center of gravity centered on the whole.
- Maximum inclination of the lifting beam: 6º with respect to the horizontal.
TYPES OF LIFTING BEAM
The material we have used is: S275 steel for beams and S355 steel for the rest of materials. We can design spreader beams in high elastic limit depending on the customer premises.
The basic finishing of our products consists of Sa 2.5 sandblasting according to ISO 8501-1 standards. One layer of zinc phosphate epoxy primer with a thickness of 50 microns and two layers of polyurethane enamel colour RAL 1028.
Other grades on request.
IN ACCORDANCE WITH
We comply with the provisions in the directives of the European Parlament and from the Council 2006/42/CE, on 17th May 2006, regarding the approach of several legislations of the member states on machinery and 2014/30/UE, on 26th February 2014, regarding the approach of several legislations of the member states about electromagnetic compatibility, and it has been manufactured in accordance with the following norms:
– UNE-EN ISO 12100: 2012. Safety of machinery – General principles for design – Risk assessment and risk reduction
– UNE-EN 13155:2004+A2:2009. Cranes. Security, static equipment for lifting loads.
– UNE-EN ISO 3834-2:2006. Quality requirements for fusion welding of metallic materials – Part 2: Comprehensive quality requirement
FEM5 building section. Lifting speed 20m/min
The top suspension elements are used to join the lifting beam with the crane that is going to perform the movement. To choose them it is important to know the crane or cranes to be used and to know the center of gravity of the load to be handled.
- SIMPLE EYE
- MASTER LINK
- MASTER LINK WITH TWO LEGS
- MULTI POSITION PLATE FOR MASTER LINKS
- MASTER LINK WITH TWO LEGS
All these models of bottom suspensions can be placed twice or combine some of them to work with the load as stable as possible
- EYE IN THE END
- DOUBLE HOOK IN THE END
- WELDABLE HOOK IN THE END
- WELDABLE HOOK IN BEAM
- FIXED EYE
- SUSPENSION HOOK GANCHO
- MULTI-EYE SHEET PLANCHA
- BOTTOM MOVABLE FIXATION
If what you need is a adjustable lifting beam solution we have Spreader Beam product.
OX Worldwide offers you a complete modular range of spreader beam that allow you to assembly one or many spreader beams from 1 to 34 meters with a capacity of 2 to 1350 tons of load. We currently have the models with the most total capacity and more length in the European market! (certificate by DNV).
– The Spreader beams is designed and manufactured in accordance with current norms.
– Reduced size and weight, that eases and reduces transportation, storage and installation costs.
– Easy and fast assembly, following the steps on the instructions manual. An annual checking is mandatory.
– Cheap product, replaces a whole range of spreader and beams.
– It is a modular system, you just have to add or remove them in order to have a new spreader beam adjusted to your needs for any lifting work.
– Completely watertight terminals: This avoids any leakage of moisture that generates corrosion, ideal for the Maritime, Oil & Gas, Offshore sector.
– For a lifting of multiple anchorage points you can combine spreader beams vertically.
– All models are delivered with shackles.
As you can check from the examples on your right, we have a wide range of colors that define each and every capacity of our spreader beams.
If your lifting performance requires more specific data, contact us and we will provide you the data of the latest range of the Spreader Beam.
We have differentiated the Spreader beam with a sign board according to the load capacity and lengths.
If your lifting work requires more specific data, please contact us and our engineers will advise you.